1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

32WL48 - Wall-mounted at last

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by Mike246, Dec 19, 2004.

1. Mike246

Mike246

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    For those who have or will be buying a Toshiba 32WL48, I have part-completed the installation of my Tosh on the wall. Needless to say, for those who admire the look of the Tosh, wall-mounting as a picture makes quite a statement.

Brief details are Vogels static wall bracket, Toshiba home-cinema, Sky+ and video remoted to distant part of the room, loads of secreted cables,stud-partition plasterboard wall (thank you, B & Q, twenty quid delivery for fourteen quid's worth of plasterboard means you have just made it for this year's 'bunch of ****s' award) and a builder called Alan who thankfully knows what he's doing.

Will attempt to answer any questions but at the moment am wrestling with Sky+ remote, television remote and home-cinema remote in that order to change channel, select source and set volume. Toshiba will be getting a call from me in the morning.

Attached Files:

2. andya

andya

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    is your tosh the black frame version or is it just the colours are wrong on the pic

3. Mike246

Mike246

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Silver and dark grey

4. Deano70

Deano70
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Looks great to me :thumbsup: how is the Tosh performing?, this LCD is on my list to view and hopefully purchase.Is it coping ok with fast moving images i.e. footy etc.

5. ginger

ginger

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Copes fine with footie on Sky Sports 1. Only problem I have seen is when they're showing all the Champions league games on Sky Sports 3 with the option to select, then it looks a bit ropey - but from a quality of picture viewpoint, not motion blurring. I assume that this is because, in this case, they are pumping all the information down one channel and the actual bitrate for any given game is puny

6. Deano70

Deano70
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :thumbsup: now the kitchen is almost complete I know whats next on the cards :)