• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

32RV635DB toshiba can i record programmes on this?

BIGDENNIS10UK

Standard Member
I can't find my instructions :thumbsdow and last night i saw something on their under the menu heading that had the feature "Recording timer" in stead of the normal timer, whcih you set on guice and it just switches over for you.

The reason i ask is i supposedly "recorded" america's tougest prisons :thumbsup: last night and if it did actually record, i can't find it anywhere :facepalm:

Anyone know if it has this feature?

On one website it says it has and on another it says it hasn't.

thanks for any help

deathtrap3000

Established Member
Its so if you had a video recorder/dvr hooked up it would be on the right channel when you recorded the program. It doesnt actually record anything itself as its just a tv.

BIGDENNIS10UK

Standard Member
Its so if you had a video recorder/dvr hooked up it would be on the right channel when you recorded the program. It doesnt actually record anything itself as its just a tv.

haha, i was thinking i got something for free like a built in hard drive that i never knew about haha

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom