1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

32pw9527 Buzzing

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by silent lucidity, Jan 15, 2003.

1. silent lucidity

silent lucidity

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I recently bought a Philips 32PW9527 and after switching to 100HZ digital scan and switching all other processing off,I have quite a satisfying picture.However,I now notice quite a loud buzzing sound from the cabinet.Anyone have this problem/ideas?
    I am new to the home cinema game so I don't think I should tamper with the service menu.Any help would be much appreciated.

2. Tasos

Tasos

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, a few days ago someone on the forum with a 36pw9607 had the same buzzing when bright areas were on screen...he was gonna have it checked. This is the first time I've heard about buzzing on the 32pw9527...BTW could please tell me what the picture quality is like from Digital sources such as Sky/digital cable/freeview on your TV.

Thanks and hope you sort out your problem soon!

3. silent lucidity

silent lucidity

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Tasos,I've only had the set a couple of weeks but I find the pic quality with DVD's of a very high quality.The colours are deep and
    well contained,the image is sharp and there's no grain what-so-ever.There is the occasional artefact here and there,but I'd rather live with that than the dark bars either side of the Tosh Strata.I had a JVC flatscreen like that and had to get rid of it as it drove me nuts!I don't use Pixel Plus as the artefacts spoil the picture,but the TV still has plenty of features that make it a good buy.Long post but I hope that answers your question!

4. Tasos

Tasos

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thank u very much for your help

Best wishes Tasos