1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

32pf9986 - & lowest priced shop

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by breakdown, Mar 7, 2005.

1. breakdown

breakdown
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have been reading the threads on this particular model with great interest. I managed to drag the mrs into the co-op at the weekend as I knew that they had one running to try and convince her that we really needed one and to my surprise she actually quite liked it!!!

Whilst talking to the sales assistant she told me that they price matched AND if i could find it cheaper they would also knock a further 10% off as I had found it cheaper. The trouble is it would have to be available from a shop and they would have to have it in stock, the lady said that they would ring the 'shop' up to check details but i was wondering if there are internet retailers that also have shops?? also does anyone have any info on the lowest prices of this model? their offer of a price match and a further 10% off seems to good to be true!! :lease:

2. oldguy

oldguy
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've had the same problem -

Best price BUT on internet is Digital direct £1989 delivered,

However, having read the threads, I'm waiting for them to confirm stock availability and Firmware version !

Best of luck !