Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

32pf9986 in GREECE

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by erico, Jun 1, 2005.

Tags:
  1. erico

erico

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    First of all i would to say hi to everyone and to ask you to forgive my english.
    well i am about to to buy the one and only 32pf 9986 sreen but the problem is the i cant see it live at the stores here in athens and the prices i have found are crazy.they start from 4100€ and they get to 3280€
    .isn't that a little bit :suicide: .
    if could anyone give me some help i would be greatfull

2. Phill_1981

Phill_1981

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +44
    Not sure what you are asking us to help you with, but...

3280€ = £2215

I bought my 32pf9986 for £1900 a few months ago, I expect prices to drop soon with the releases of the new Philips range.

3. Rob1698

Rob1698

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I bought my 32pf9986 in december for 3500 euro, and the typical advertised price in shops then was 4000 euro. It was possible to get it from anonymous "smart guy in a garage" Internet shops around 3000 euro then, but of course difficult to predict what software version and what quality you would get. I think advertised prices in shops are still around 3200 euro. So while it seems that prices are a bit high there, it is not extraordinary. You should bargain for a lower price.