32pf9986 accessory

esieens

Standard Member
Just opened my 32pf9986.

There is a vga to dvi adapter but no component to dvi or component to vga adapter.

Am I missing something? Or is the component -> vga or component -> dvi an accessory to buy?

Thanks

jimsan

Novice Member
If your TV is a v2.0, 2.3 or 2.2 you should have the cable that connects component to the VGA psrt of the adapter. This is a cable with Red, White and Yellow phono type plugs. Check your firmware number. Punch in 123654 and read the top line.

Jimmy

Dogboats

Standard Member
My 32pf9986 is a 1.3 (I'm waiting for John Lewis Welwyn to tell me what they're going to do about it) and it has the component-to-vga lead and a vga to dvi adapter included in its box of bits.

jimsan

Novice Member
Dogboats said:
My 32pf9986 is a 1.3 (I'm waiting for John Lewis Welwyn to tell me what they're going to do about it) and it has the component-to-vga lead and a vga to dvi adapter included in its box of bits.
WHAT? Oh, I give up! Could you send your cable to esieens?

Jimmy

esieens

Standard Member
Since I don;t have my cable and that i'm sure it could take weeks before Philips and/or JL provides one to me - is there an alternative such as a component to dvi cable that will work with the 32pf9986?

Also is there an ultimate 32pf9986 thread on this forum where people share their settings? I could not ifnd one really and i'll be happy to hear what other 9986 owner have set theirs to.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom