• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

32LH5000 or something else?

kcat

Hi,
I've managed to trackdown a LG 32LH5000 for £300, is this likely to be the best set I can get for this budget? This will be a second set for the house (but will be watched for 4/5 hours a day) so I didn't want to spend too much. Ideally no more than £300 if poss

However, is it worth spending another £100 on something like a Samsung 32B650 or a Sony 32EX403 or even the Toshiba 32rv753 from JL with the 5 year warranty?

I know these sets have very different features but it hard to know what I need. We won't get freeview HD until 2011 and will be using a normal Sky+ box to drive the new TV. No bluray yet but a PS3 is possible in the future. TV will mainly be used for watching 'normal' TV and movies off Sky with some sport (tennis etc).

Can't go any bigger than 32" as the set has to fit in an existing cabinet but we will only be sitting about 6' away.

Any suggestions are very welcome but I have to decide on the LG by this evening as they will only keep it until then for me

Thanks.

RICKYM

Standard Member
Hi

What are your views on this set ?? Would be interested and was it the last one at this price ?? sounds a great deal
Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom