32LG3000 vs Sony 32V4000

Calavera

Standard Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at buying a new TV and i've managed to narrow it down to one of these two.

They're both exactly the same price so that isn't an issue.

The guy I spoke to at richer sounds told me that the LG is a far superior TV, but that could have been because the Sony was out of stock and they just wanted the sale.

Does anyone with experience have any opinions on either of these? Which one would I be better off going for?

I'm looking at buying a new TV and i've managed to narrow it down to one of these two.

They're both exactly the same price so that isn't an issue.

The guy I spoke to at richer sounds told me that the LG is a far superior TV, but that could have been because the Sony was out of stock and they just wanted the sale.

Does anyone with experience have any opinions on either of these? Which one would I be better off going for?

Just got same story from Richer Sounds so would be interested to know what people think.:thumbsup:

found 2 reviews for the Sony 32V4000, here and here, both saying that its a pretty good tv but not the best.

Looks like the Sony has had its prices slashed recently
s3_pricetrend90.png

whereas the LG is holding its price more
s3_pricetrend90.png

could mean any number of things though.

I rang a few more RS branches and found that the situation was the same almost everywhere. Loads of LG's but no Sony's.

I've gone ahead and ordered the Sony one from somewhere else.

seems like richer sounds has been given a generous bonus for promoting the LG...although a very good model for its price range,the sony is better

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom