32" widescreen tv on a budget

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by radeon, Nov 2, 2003.

1. radeon

radeon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    This is my first post after reading through the forum for the last week. it looks to me like there are lots of people who know there stuff out there so any help would be really appreciated

This is my first time in the new tv market and I Am looking to buy a 32" widescreen tv for around (hopefully less than) £500. After reviewing this board for a few days it seams like there are lots of problems with tv's at this low end of the price scale (ie phillips 32JW6006 model).

The single most important thing to me is picture quality of DVD films the screen dosent have to be flat ( although this would be an added bonus). So if any one has any suggestions as to which tv is the best value for money around or hopefully under this price i am open to any suggestions.

Thanks.

2. Blighty_Boy

Blighty_Boy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Im confident I can get a new boxed (with 1 Year warranty) Thompson Pure Flat screen 32" 100Hz for £480 from a shop in liverpool called metro vision

3. Wayne Moule

Wayne Moule

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +102
    The 6006 has dark RGB issues for DVD etc,so be carefull.
    Get a 6506 :clap: .

4. radeon

radeon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the imput guys really appreciate it anyone else out there care to chime in with there best suggestions, or anyone have a system they think is so good i should consider getting it.