Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Panasonic TX32LXD70

Votes: 20 76.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

starosta

Standard Member
Reaction score
After weeks of searching, reading, viewing...I've made the final list of three sets. Please make comments only about these three TVs.
I will be using it for watching Freeview SD signal (60% of time), PC monitor, movies from PC (30% of time) and with DVD (10%).

1. Philips 32PFL7562D (approx £550)
2. Samsung LE32R87BD (approx £500)
3. Panasonic TX32LXD70 (approx £550)

Picture quality is the most important. Please write down pros and cons against each set and if possible which one is the best choice, bearing in mind the way I will be using it.

Thank you

Reakon you could add the cheapest price you found for each of the TV's next to them?

i added prices. they are approx as i haven't finish researching stores, as I am looking for "buy now pay later" option plus at least 3year warranty

i added prices. they are approx as i haven't finish researching stores, as I am looking for "buy now pay later" option plus at least 3year warranty

Thanks mate. Big out of my price range. Will prob stick with the 32C3030. Hope you find your perfect TV pal :thumbsup:

Hev to say that Id btpass all three and get the 32C3030 from Tosbiba

Thanks mate. Big out of my price range. Will prob stick with the 32C3030. Hope you find your perfect TV pal :thumbsup:

I decided to increase a budget a little and get much better performing set...that's why I am looking for option "buy now pay later" :D
saving around £50 per month, I will be able to pay it all in approx 10 months

You should have added and the Sony KDL-32S3000!!!!!Anyway if not the sony then the panasonic is the best choice!!!

i couldn't find a lot about that sony, but looking only on specs looks very interesting...
is there a big difference between panasonic and samsung? i mean if its worth these money (over £100)

I voted Panasonic. The Panasonic 32LXD700 won What Hi-Fi's ultimate 32" shoot out beating the best Phillips and best Sony. The 32LXD70 has the same panel as the 700 so PQ is as good.

I have the 32LXD70 and the PQ is excellent. Watching England the other night was flawless, except for the teams performance!

Alex

I voted Panasonic. The Panasonic 32LXD700 won What Hi-Fi's ultimate 32" shoot out beating the best Phillips and best Sony. The 32LXD70 has the same panel as the 700 so PQ is as good.

I have the 32LXD70 and the PQ is excellent. Watching England the other night was flawless, except for the teams performance!

Alex

I agree with this.

The panasonic, is widely received as the best 32" out.

I presume the people who said they would prefer the toshiba and an entry level 's' series sony are either stupid or were joking.

philips have an apalling reputation for reliability and quality and the samsungs look to bling and chavs-ville for me.

The only competitor to the panny is a high series Sony (not an 's')

The panasonic, is widely received as the best 32" out

Think you will find that honour goes to the 32d3000

The panasonic, is widely received as the best 32" out

Think you will find that honour goes to the 32d3000

according to sony owners who need to cling onto something in order to rationale in their heads why they spent the extra £150

'what hifi' and 'which' both rate the Panny better.

Im not going to argue with you because I dont care what you have to say. Granted the Sony is a good TV also and theres sod all in between them.

Panasonic easily, but can I ask where you got the £550 price tag for it!? Are you sure it's the LXD70 and not the LXD7?

Panasonic easily, but can I ask where you got the £550 price tag for it!? Are you sure it's the LXD70 and not the LXD7?

You can get the LXD70 for under £560 from Empire direct if you collect, use the 10% discount code and include the Quidco cashback.....

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom