32" telly with 1080p and 24fps...

thanks for that guys

i was hoping there would be Sony or Samsung ones?

ive only ever had those 2 makes and have been really happy with them id want to stick to them?

I wouldn't worry too much about 1080P at 32", can't say you will be able to see a difference over 720P at that size.

so theres no point in this one..

Panasonic TX-32LZD80

is it really the 24fps id notice more on a 32" than the 1080p?

im going to have a viewing distance of about 5 feet, so even then is the 24fps and 1080p not important?

Sony 32W4000 is 1080p and 24p capable

Audiphile is correct.Also samsung has the 32A55x model

can anyone recommend either of these 2 to me please?

i just think since im so close to the 40" one im not getting the benefit of it

the samsung has 100Hz motion flow which is an advantage over the sony, but the sony has better contrast...hmm.

can anyone give me an educated opinion on what i'd be better going for, is there any more differences?

the sony w4000 is top of the range sony isnt it? is the samsung the same level for them as the sony is for them?

another option (to make it even more difficult to choose :devil:): Philips 32PFL9603

thanks for that but they look scarce to get.

can anyone answer my questions on the sammy/sony please?

Had my sharp 32x20e with 1080p & 24fps since December, great set!

I will recommend a Phillips 32", the 9603 is out now at around £800 but should fall in price later. I have the 9632 model and if that's anything to go by, the 9603 will not dissappoint.

can anyone recommend either of these 2 to me please?

i just think since im so close to the 40" one im not getting the benefit of it

the samsung has 100Hz motion flow which is an advantage over the sony, but the sony has better contrast...hmm.

can anyone give me an educated opinion on what i'd be better going for, is there any more differences?

the sony w4000 is top of the range sony isnt it? is the samsung the same level for them as the sony is for them?

The 32A656 doesnt have 100Hz.Out of all the best is the 32W4000

ok just digital direct dont seem to have that in the buy now pay 9 months later...boo!

whats the best price for the sony then?

What do you guys think about the Toshiba XV?

Its a very good set.Just the W4000 has better black levels and colours

CHRISGEO care to back that up with more information? Have you viewed both in your own home?

this really does look like the man, just lack of 100Hz motion flow which puts me off

my eyes seem to be really susceptible to the judder..!

CHRISGEO care to back that up with more information? Have you viewed both in your own home?

Yeah I dont have it in my home but actually the measured contrast has been 2.500:1 and even 3.000:1.I still dont have the samsung actual but I doupt it will reach the 2.500:1,as the 32",37" arent equal to the bigger A656 panels

The best 32" TV out there is the Philips 9632 and even better now is the Philips 9603. Nothing comes close in terms of pic quality. The Philips blows everything out of the water.

The best 32" TV out there is the Philips 9632 and even better now is the Philips 9603. Nothing comes close in terms of pic quality. The Philips blows everything out of the water.

hear hear :)

As for the 9632 it was an excellent tv but not as good as others,proof all the reviews and also the complaints on forums about lag,filkering.All these are fixed I think so an other tv into consideration when the price drop a bit
is the 9603

ok...

samsung one has the advantage with the 100Hz but ive since heard that the 100Hz motion flow is actually just a bit of a gimmick just now and makes the picture look a little false?

sony one i read in a review that the HD aspect of it isnt mind-blowing and owning a 40v3000 i can relate to this. ive not been blown away by the HD aspect of this set either

phillips one seems to be hard to track down!?

out of these 3 what do people think is the best? im getting to a stage now where i need to be thinking about ordering but im not totally sure yet

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom