32' Sharp LED or SAMSUNG LED or SONY LCD

pyagnik2009

Standard Member
Hi Everyone,

Please can you help me choose between the following, it will be my 1st LCD:

Sharp LC32LE600E: Cheapest LED in market today. But reviews are mixed and few. Also doesnt have 100hz and has 3 HDMI and no USB. Does that matter a lot??

Sharp LC32LE700E: Expensive for my budget for LED but i can stretch if it makes sense. Reviews are mixed and few. HAs all features

Samsung UE32B6000: Has all features but reviews are scary around auto dimming, audio etc so not sure if its technology is better or that of Sharp LEDs, or if at all they are any diff. Some of you do suggest that none has local dimming, which is a must.

Sony 32W5500: Great reviews, tried and tested model, has all necessary features but not LED. But price is like that of a LED entry level.

My main purpose is usual sky viewing and dvds from my Sony home theatre player and streaming from PC . I may get a PS3 eventually.

Please could those who are users of any of the above models or are aware or were in a similar position of confusion kindly advice on what best you think should be done.

While i am keen on getting the latest technology, I am not sure its really time to get a LED or should I wait for few more months for the technology to mature.

Thanks
P

pyagnik2009

Standard Member
OK i get the point silence means that no one has an answer to this.. which means am not the only fool around.. :confused:

To make life simpler for myslef i have now decided on going for Sony.. but should i go for Sony KDL32W5500 or KDL40V5500...both r similarly priced.. but i am not sure whether size matters or addl featurs that the W series brings with it...

Any advice please and this time i know many of you can help.. so plzzzzzz do as the Sony TV trade offer is expiring this Sunday and i want to get this done before that.. :lease:

Thanks
P

giangdarookie2

OK i get the point silence means that no one has an answer to this.. which means am not the only fool around.. :confused:

To make life simpler for myslef i have now decided on going for Sony.. but should i go for Sony KDL32W5500 or KDL40V5500...both r similarly priced.. but i am not sure whether size matters or addl featurs that the W series brings with it...

Any advice please and this time i know many of you can help.. so plzzzzzz do as the Sony TV trade offer is expiring this Sunday and i want to get this done before that.. :lease:

Thanks
P

Size matters, get the bigger one, its a great TV u will love it!

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom