32" or 36" are the extra inches worth it

gringottsdirect

I have a 32 " it is a fantastic tv.
Only thing wrong......ever since I wished I bought a 36" :D .

RON

Standard Member
gringottsdirect
I must admit i think i might be the same although the money is a lot less would a digi vid cam make up for this im not sure

T

Taz

Originally posted by gringottsdirect
I have a 32 " it is a fantastic tv.
Only thing wrong......ever since I wished I bought a 36" :D .

Yeh! me too:( ;) :D

Taz.:cool:

[email protected]

It's all relative to the size of the room.

In my old house, I bought a 29" (non widescreen) Sony set which really was just too much for the room so I downgraded to the 25" version and was very happy.

When I moved into my current house, the 25" set looked like a portable in the corner. It really did look lost.

I have now upgraded to a 36" set and it fits well in the room without being over powering.

SOUNDSTYLE

The extra inches sure are worth it.
I have a Sony 36" tv in a smallish room and I'm finding even that is too small now.:eek:

gringottsdirect

Originally posted by RON
gringottsdirect
I must admit i think i might be the same although the money is a lot less would a digi vid cam make up for this im not sure
Personally, I would enjoy the bigger screen...
Buy cheap disposable cameras for holiday snaps instead.

joecool

Standard Member
my living room is 16' x 10' and my 32'' tv just isn't big enough now! MORE I CRAVE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!:devil:

S

SimonG

I couldn't decide between a 32 or a 36". So I bought a 42" (Tosh 42pw23p) RPTV cheaper than the CRTs I was looking at and it is superb. Only 10 cm wider than some 32" CRTs.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom