• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

32" LCD with Good Sound

angelphace

Standard Member
Looking to buy a 32" LCD for our new loft conversion bedroom.

We need an LCD with good sound as I don't want to use a surround sound system. Bought a Toshiba 32WLT66T 18 months ago for the lounge, which has really good sound compared to most LCDs.

Have there been any recent models that have good sound? Have looked through a good few posts, but not many mention the sound quality.

Any advice would be most gratefully received.

Chrispy2

Standard Member
Panasonic 800 series is your best bet for best sound, but expensive as fresh out of the factory. You could try the 700 series (last years). The new 80 and 85 series also have quite good sound, while the higher end Sony's all have decent sound. My D3000 is adequate, although I do have a surround sound system which I use for movies, games, etc. I think those two brands are the best to go for for quality of sound and in fact quality of picture. They are the market leaders in LCD's.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom