32" LCD TV for £549 is this a good buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roobear

Ex Member
Reaction score
I have been looking around for a decent LCD TV which would not break the bank, I found this one at a company called Novatech.
http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/specpage.html?NOV-LCD320

I like the look and the fact it has a LG / Philips panel, what thoughts do people have on this? the price seems almost too good to be true but they have lots of stock at the moment.

Have a good look round these forums before jumping in and getting this set. There are alot better units for just a few quid more.

wellibob said:
Have a good look round these forums before jumping in and getting this set. There are alot better units for just a few quid more.

Wellibob - Do you own one of these TVs or have you seen one in action. I think unless you have and I am not saying you have not had or seen one of these, then that comment is a bit unfair.

The picture quality on this is as good our Hyundai Q321, it is fully approved and tested with Sky HD. It is HDCP compliant and ticks all the boxes. We only had a 200 units and the intial repsonse form customer feedback is excellent. They are spec'd with an LG panel and for price/spec I think you will struggle to find a better product.

I welcome any of your feedback constructive or not.

Thanks

Kp

I say spam - given that the original posters only other post is a recommendation for another product from Novatech

stevelup said:
I say spam - given that the original posters only other post is a recommendation for another product from Novatech

I say why don't we make this a hate Novatech thread. So now people cant recommend us either.

Kp

Hey - each week literally hundreds of posts are deleted by the mods as suspected spam.

This post filled all the criteria anyone would use to jump to that (possibly incorrect) conclusion:-

The poster had only ever made two posts. He had only been a registered user a short time period. Both posts were recommending products from the same supplier.

Now take off your victim hat for a second and look at the facts - are they not suspicious?

The poster may well be a happy customer, and I'm sure he'll be along here shortly to defend himself.

Steve

I forgot to mention that the two statements:-
'price too good to be true' and 'lots of stock'
don't help matters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom