32" LCD TV by Atek 8ms 1000:1 500 cd/m2

when is says: "Y/Pb/Pr, RGB, DVI, HDMI" does that mean it has component, a dvi socket and a HDMI socket?

If the website is correct.....and I will try and cut and past this time :thumbsup: .

"This television is HDTV ready and comes with full audio and video HDMI decoder built. It has SCART, VGA and DVI interfaces. It is designed in the UK, the components are made in Korea and final assembly takes place in Germany."

I interpret this to mean it has a DVI input which is capable of HDMI decoding i.e DVI(HDCP), and not that is has both DVI and separate HDMI, but we await confirmation from the horse's mouth.

The Cleardragon owner member EHR does read the forums, and normally replies to queries promptly and efficiently. Note from what I have seen this is almost unique, most manufacturers distance themselves from forums (JVC LCD tester excepted), which is a wasted opportunity (imho). There are some rules about self advertising, but it should not stop advice, or specification queries.

Additionally:-

EDITED: ehr specs updated, screen is 16:9 1366x768, and NO freeview tuner DVB-T.

The ebay listing confirms it is a DVI (HDCP) input (No separate HDMI). It also repeats the aspect ratio inconsistency, nice price with 1 hour to go though, even without VAT :) . Auction finished approx £717 (include VAT & delivery!!!).

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/32-LCD-TV-by-...820063814QQcategoryZ61400QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
I wonder if its possible to visit Cleardragon and look around to see demos..

Hi guys,

The spec is wrong but until Atek give me the correct details, I am not allowed to correct it. My understanding is that this is essentially like the Viewpia TV with different chassis and branding. Please bear with me a few days.

Patrick

ehr, thanks we look forward to the info

in the meantime, would it be possible to take live pics of the 32" and its ports at the back?

Hi guys,

Sorry to be slow but I've now updated the spec.

These were going at ridiculous prices on eBay because I messed up the promotions. I think I've sorted that out now though. sold out of 32" until Monday so earliest delvieries is now Wednesday of next week.

It does not have a Freeview tuner built in.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom