32" LCD For The bedroom

Discussion in 'What Is The Best TV For You?' started by Breers33, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Breers33

Breers33

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    hi i am looking to buy a 32" LCD for my bedroom, the viewing distance will be around 8 -9 feet and the TV will be used for a range of things predominatley Freeview and SKY SD for the other half and my little girl, but also will be getting a PS3 so i can watch Blu Ray movies when i go to bed, my budget is £400 - £500, my downstairs setup is a Pio Kuro 4280XD which i must admit i love and understand the TV in the bedroom will not be quite as good but i am looking for something as close as possible.. thanks..

2. Jixes

Jixes

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Could you stretch to 37? If so then the Panasonic 37PX80 Plasma would offer the cloest performace (£ per £) to your Pioneer at around the £499 mark. The PX is a great for SD and HD.

Panasonic TH37PX80 PED 37 inch Plasma TV: Roy Jowett Home Cinema & Hi Fi : Call 01282 864048

I have the same Pioneer as yourself and looked at numerous 32" sets before deciding on the 37PX80 for the kids room. Glad that I compromised (NOT) :) and got the bigger 37 rather than the 32!

If it does have to be 32" then have a look at the 32PG6000 Plasma which I have read good things about (although I am not sure about the quality of the LG brand, especially compared to Panasonic). The LG can be had for around £400+.

Hope this helps...

Happy Hunting

Last edited: Feb 12, 2009