• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

32" LCD for around £400 - wait for new Panny??

Craig

Established Member
I need to buy a TV for my old Dad. He needs a 32 (space issues) and I don't want to spend more than £400. I should have done so before xmas, but he had some problems with his eyes which thankfully cleared up now

However, the model I had settled upon back then seems to have been discontinued as it is only being sold by Del and Rodney.

(Panasonic Viera TX-L32S20B)

However, I cannot make head nor tale of the vast model ranges.

Has the S20b actually been replaced, and with what, or are there other models I should be thinking?

Any tips or advice would be much appreciated indeed. Ta very much in advance:hiya:

vickster

Distinguished Member
Yep discontinued (a few months ago). To be replaced by this more or less I think (looking at the specs)

VIERA Flat Screen TV - 2011 LED & LCD TV - TX-L32U3B - Overview - Panasonic UK & Ireland

Looks like it will be around £420 to start with (year warranty) and available end July according to Pay but May from Amazon ?

Panasonic TX-L32U3B / 32 inch / Full HD / LCD TV / Freeview HD - TVs & Projectors Electronics at Play.com (UK)

Panasonic TX-L32U3B 32-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Maybe see what your local Panasonic dealer can do (they may even have the S20)

http://www.panasonic.co.uk/html/en_...aler+Locator/6479217/index.html#anker_6479219

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom