• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

32"+ LCD Choices/Help... Please

BrokenZ

Standard Member
Hi :hiya:

My old tv has decided to give in so im after an LCD for my wall... was wondering if anyone could shed some light on the situation for me please.

I am going to be running my pc through the tv, mainly to view my media. So i'm currently doing this by s-video, from my gfx card. I'm also after freeview built in and HD ready. I'll use my seperates for the sound so speakers on the TV isnt compulsary.
Size wise i'm looking at 32"+ but i'd rather have a higher spec 32" than an average 37" or 40". I'm going to say the budget stops at £950, but obviously the less I spend the happier I will be.
I've been looking at a few t.v's which seem to fit the descrition. Any opinions/advice would be great. (i.e brand choice/what am i missing out on)

Evesham 32'' Alqemi SX LCD TV
Evesham 37'' Alqemi SX LCD TV
Samsung LE32R74BDX
Philips 32PF5531D

Cheers for your help

Dan ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom