32 Inch-which one?

Carl Z

Standard Member
Reaction score
Having finally managed to ponder over size of LCD, i have narrowed down to the below,all within £100(roughly) of each other. I wont be using an Xbox or PS3 on the TV,it will be primarly be used as TV without sky HD,normal sky only, below is my preference list to begin with,however not many people buy Philips? the 7521 has better sound, but i do like the look of them.Main thing is i dont want that horrible blur when football is on and the player run.I shall be purchasing from John Lewis as the 5 yr warrenty is too good-advice pls.

Philips 32PF5521D or 7521
Sony Bravia KDL32S2010
Panasonic Viera TX32LXD60
Samsung LE32R74BDX

hi. i'm having the same problem trying to decide which television to buy. we've looked at some samsung hd-lcds and i hope they would be the right choice, considering our budget and reviews of the r series of samsung which looks to be on the positive.

From my recent research, I've heard lots of bad things about the Samsungs! not so much from this forum but friends and workmates etc. (quite a few of my friends work in the trade). I wouldn't personally have bought a Philips unless it was a Cineos, for me it came down to the Sony or the cheaper Toshiba 32WLT66. Picking up the Sony tonight! :)

After reading this forum for what seems like weeks on end I decided to go with the sony 32 S. Ordered it from Dixons yesterday for £745 :thumbsup:

Can't wait!

If its not too late, I would recommend the Toshiba 32WLT66. Got mine from Dixons about 6 weeks ago for £829 (after they price matched an internet site) and it is superb. Fantastic sharp picture, brilliant blacks, excellent colour saturation and most importantly no motion blur when watching the footy. I watch nothing but SKY (in SD) and cannot fault it, add to this you have an in built freeview tuner and you can't go wrong.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom