32 inch TV for gaming

Digsy

Hi,

Have a budget of around £200 to buy a 32 inch TV for gaming and watching TV/movies. Ideally I want speakers (even if not very good), freeview HD, very little input lag and a full 1080p display with thin bezels.

However since I last bought a TV the technology has changed and I find myself unable to desire whether an LCD, LED, IPS or plasma will be best for my needs within the budget.

Reading on the internet and a few people don't recommend 32inch TVs and say go up to a 50 inch plasma or go down for 27 inch IPS? I don't think I can do either in my budget.

The Samsung UE32F5000 is £230 and fits most of my requirements but I don't know if it's really the best I can get for my money. Any other recommendations?

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

megadeth uk

I think for the budget you have, the samsung f5000 would be ideal, most of the 32 inch full hd tv's are around the 250,300 mark, last years sony 32w653 is still over 300. There is an lg that compares price wise but it has higher lag and the blacks aren't as deep as it's using an ips panel. Think you've made a good choice already. :)

Digsy

I think for the budget you have, the samsung f5000 would be ideal, most of the 32 inch full hd tv's are around the 250,300 mark, last years sony 32w653 is still over 300. There is an lg that compares price wise but it has higher lag and the blacks aren't as deep as it's using an ips panel. Think you've made a good choice already. :)

Thanks, that's good then, you get a lot for the money. TV prices are much lower now than they were 3-4 years ago!

megadeth uk

megadeth uk

Thanks! I haven't yet but that's a great price. There isn't a Richer Sounds near me though, they don't deliver do they?
It's only available in store by the look of it, it was worth a try,lol, I just noticed it today and wondered if you'd already bought it. Never mind, still a good buy at 230 mate unless you can find a store not too far from you.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom