32 inch lcd required

carlymart

Established Member
Reaction score
as the title says
my mam and dad need a new tv and are would like a 32 inch lcd at less than £1000
my question is witch one
going off peoples experances what would you all buy
they would have bought a sharp but were the wanted to buy it from had sold out
price is important but hd compatability is not
and also who as the best value tv for sale on the net

If your parents wish for a good picture on SD broadcast and for a good price then I would suugest one of the Sharp Aquos range. You can pick these up relatively inexpensively online, for example. Hope this helps.:smashin:

thats what i recomended to them but the dealer they spoke to told them its discontinued

Try and order from the link in my original post - I am 99% that they will have it in stock.

woodywizz said:
Try and order from the link in my original post - I am 99% that they will have it in stock.
thanks having a lookat the moment

The P55/70 are due soon, perhaps it has been. (explains why it is on sale) Neither should be a significant upgrade, however. If Sharpserv are right, P55 is P50 with an upgraded sound system, P70 is the same with a built in DVB-T tuner. (Freeview)

I would recommend against EmpireDirect though; they're good at getting the TV to you, but I have had terrible customer support from them with two televisions that went faulty. (I made the mistake of going with them again as they were the cheapest)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom