Question 32 Bush LCD TV being weird

JamieMartin

Novice Member
Hi I have a TV that seems to work but doesn't...you plug it in then the standby light comes on then when you press the power button the standby light goes off and the faintest Bush logo can be seen...then that disappear s and it flash's blue on the left and right of the screen the goes blank...what is wrong...please help

JayCee

Distinguished Member
You need to get a Tv repairman to take a look at it.
You haven't given a model number but most Bush TV's are budget models mostly manufactured by Turkish Vestel or made in China and no one here can tell you exactly what's wrong by those symptoms.

JayCee

Distinguished Member
No idea, it varies, phone around companies advertising in your local area and ask for an estimate.

JohnyM

Personally, I wouldn't even bother having it looked at. I would imagine an independent repair company or person would charge in the region of £30-50 to look at it and then you have parts and labor on top of that if you go ahead with a repair. Lots of places are selling 32" sets for £99 these days and to me it would be more cost effective to replace it with a new one then you have the added benefit of a 12 month warranty. Just my opinion anyway.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom