32" below £250-300

navaun22

Standard Member
hey guys i'm gonna be ordering a new tv tomorrow, my current 14" just isnt good enough.
i'll be using the tv for gaming and watchinng football so anything which is good for that would be good, £250 is my lowest at the moment but i dont mind saving a little for 300.

obviously i want 1080p, led would be a bonus
i was going to get the LG 32LE4900 for 270 but motion isnt too good

johnnycab

Standard Member
hey guys i'm gonna be ordering a new tv tomorrow, my current 14" just isnt good enough.
i'll be using the tv for gaming and watchinng football so anything which is good for that would be good, £250 is my lowest at the moment but i dont mind saving a little for 300.

obviously i want 1080p, led would be a bonus
i was going to get the LG 32LE4900 for 270 but motion isnt too good
It still within your budget -you might want to look at this:

LG 32LD490 32-inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD LCD: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Raxxx

Standard Member
You didnt say you wanted it delivered? and also you said your budget was £250 - £300 so thats the price range people are looking at. now you have purchased one for £340? How can you expect us to help you when your not even within your own budget?
any ways i hope you like your new tv.

navaun22

Standard Member
i did say earlier i'll save a bit more for 100hz and this new tv has all the features of the lg that was recommended but i prefer sony, the reason i wanted it delivered is because my local richersounds is about 30 miles away, if can pick it up i will.
no need to go attacking, i was taking an educated guess and i looked at the reviews, and by far the sony was better

i did say earlier i'll save a bit more for 100hz and this new tv has all the features of the lg that was recommended but i prefer sony, the reason i wanted it delivered is because my local richersounds is about 30 miles away, if can pick it up i will.
no need to go attacking, i was taking an educated guess and i looked at the reviews, and by far the sony was better
Where did you get the TV if you don't mind me asking?

LazySoAndSo

Novice Member
nope different seller £5 next day delivery, i'm using it now, it's lush
I've searched around a bit, and I find a lot of opened TVs, Tesco Outlet "refurbished" etc. Was yours new in an unopened box?

Edit: Some of the returns are a bit tempting, much less than other prices. If buying from a business, there is the option of returning under the DSRs. I'm interested in this: SONY KDL-32EX503 32 FULL HD 1080P LCD TV WITH FREEVIEW | eBay UK That's sold, but there are similar.

Last edited:

navaun22

Standard Member
there was only one issue with the tv and that was it didnt have enough screws to plug the rest of the stand to the tv, but it still works fine without the screws, just a little bit wobbly, will be mounting it soon though so wont matter

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom