32" Advice please Sony D3000 or not?

M

musical

I have the option of buying a brand new Sony KDL32D3000 with 5 year warranty for £600 today. I want to use it for watching Freeview (have Sony RDR-HXD recorder already), DVDs and use for computer/console.

It is replacing a 32" Hitachi PD5200 Plasma which has a fantastic picture when watching sources upscaled by the Sony recorder but I'm worried about screen burn with PC/console.

Any advice greatly appreciated. Should I be looking at anything else?

ChrisGgr

Distinguished Member
Excellent deal I wouldnt think it again just get it

giglamesh

Standard Member
if you can afford it. Then go for it, as said, its the best TV for that size. Alternatibvely, if you dont want all its features there is the 'S3000' which is cheaper

symbian

Where did you find that price? I'm interested:)

Chrispy2

Standard Member
Awesome TV, mine arrived yesterday in time for the Champs League final. With the right settings it is beautiful. Superb motion handling, great colours, decent blacks, looks nice, sounds ok for an LCD (though a 5.1 surround system goes nicely with it of course!) and produces very good SD pictures from the inbuilt freeview tuner. No blurring, no smearing or backlight bleed. Just sheer quality as you expect from Sony's top end models. Works great with the PS3. Got mine from Play.com for £598.49 using 5% discount experience08 (expires end of may, only valid once) - was £629.99. Ordered Sunday afternoon, arrived Wednesday 11am. Couldn't be happier! :clap:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom