1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

32"9527 vs JVC HV32D25

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by tagus, Dec 12, 2002.

1. tagus

tagus

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all ! Need to buy a tv for my new house and after months of researching i´m about to decide for a 32"9527 although i haven´t seen a single one with correct geometry. However the new JVC 32HVd25 will become available where i live by the mid of january. Does anyone here have an opinion on this set ? Is it comparable to the 9527 ? is it better ? only regarding the picture quality.
    Many thanks

2. ryanos

ryanos

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    I did not like the 9527 and sent it back i found the picture kept leaving 'tracers' on action scenes and sport and the picture looked a wash of colours say for instance on bright coloured music videos i thought the set was a bit of a joke for the cash to be honest. I now have the Sony 32fx66 and whils it has a couple of faults ( buzzing from the back- very very quiet tho' and geometry issues on teletext) i find them minor in comparison to the 9527. As for the jvc i have no idea but my folks had a 28" widescreen(no idea what model) and got rid of it as the picture was crap

3. triumphtiger

triumphtiger

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well I've had an 32" JVC for 5-6 years now (JVC AV-32WP2EN), and the picture is still fantastic.

I haven't been able to trace the new one here in Sweden.
    But looking at the specifications it looks great.
    Although so did the Philips Pixel Plus, and that one sucks! (IMHO)