30th Birthday present ideas

JimmyMac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wracking my brains for ideas of a present for a close friends 30th.

He's into his gadgets to a sense so possibly something technology based. Only just bought himself a nice watch and done the usual driving experience days so crossing that one out.

He used to be quite a regular golfer but not so much nowadays so I was thinking perhaps a golf day for him and his dad, maybe including a night at the place but i'm struggling to find a decent package deal

Probably looking around the £200 mark if possible, any suggestions?

Wow, 200 quid on a birthday present.......I wish I had mates like you!

He probably has all the tech gadgets he wants, so how about a damn fine meal somewhere?

Hot air balloon flights are always a good idea, or even a flight experience?

As I recall he might have done one of those only in the last year or so but might enquire with his missues

British F1 GP ticket? (Although it will cost him hotels etc)

He would have to go alone too unless someone else stumped up for a ticket to join him, nice idea though :)

Wow, 200 quid on a birthday present.......I wish I had mates like you!

He probably has all the tech gadgets he wants, so how about a damn fine meal somewhere?

He's a good mate, godfather to my daughter and in the last year he's spent a bleeding fortune on her so I want to repay the kindness really :) The meal is a good idea though, theres a couple of top notch places nearby

My brother brought me a watch for my 30th... Something i can keep and wear for years to come.

He picked himself one up only last year, I did suggest to his missus that everyone chips in and we get a really top notch watch but she seems to think he probably wouldn't really get the use out of it as he loves his current one

Thanks for the suggestions so far :)

hmmm, could be an idea, I know they have been to enjoy a west end show before so perhaps its something they would like to do again :)

failking that, a parrot AR drone...

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom