• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

306 upgrade

jonlucpicard

Standard Member
Hi I have decide to upgrade the speakers in my peugeot 306 estate. I already have a Kenwood M4524G head unit in the car and i have just fitted a new pair of JBL 5x7 2 way speakers in place of the rear speakers in the tailgate powered by a JBL Decade amp that i bought from a mate. I now want to upgrade the front speakers. I have some JBL components out of my previous car and i am looking to power these with another amp. The original speaker wires run through a rubber thingy (sorry i can't remember what its called) between the car and the doors but on the end of rubber thingy there is a plug that screws into the door with wires for the windows and door locks. What is the best way to run new speaker wires between the car and the doors?

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom