For Sale 3 x Philips Hue White and Colour Ambience Wireless Lighting 10 W E27 + Razer Kraken Pro V2 Headset

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by WastelandGhoul, Dec 30, 2017.

1. WastelandGhoul

WastelandGhoul
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi All. New here so will be willing to go first for mods or extremely trusted members. Else I will take PayPal at an extra cost to cover the fees and you will be covered by buyer's protection :) Wanted to sell them on HUKD but they no longer have a trading section, saw someone recommending this forum!

Hue's have been bought as part of a starter kit (latest gen) and never been used, decided I only need two led strips in my room and more bulbs would be overkill. Have kept the bridge out of the starter kit, so can't return.

The Razer headset was received as part of a Linksys Gaming Router promotion offered by Amazon - they are sealed as you can see and never been opened.

Due to the asking price, I will not be accepting any offers. The current listing price for the individual bulbs on Amazon at the moment is £46.95 each, and for the headset £79.99. If no sale is made they will go on eBay, but not a fan of the fees and the risk of getting scammed, hence choosing a community.

Delivery will be made within two days by a tracked courier. Collection available within 10 miles of Birmingham for all three bulbs or the headset, will personally deliver.

IMG_0191.JPG IMG_0192.jpg IMG_0186.JPG IMG_0189.jpg

Price and currency: Hue: £35 each BT or £38 PayPal non-gift / Razer: £65 BT or £70 PayPal non-gift
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
    Payment method: BT or PayPal
    Location: Birmingham, will be able to personally deliver within 10 miles for the BT asking price.
    Advertised elsewhere?: Yes
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  2. W124coupe

W124coupe

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58
    Just to help you get offers, you are right about the Amazon per bulb price but there're on 3 for 2....(£31.30 each if buy 3 singles, £28.33 each if you buy 3 x twin pack). Have been for a while now.

3. WastelandGhoul

WastelandGhoul
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I don’t think you’re looking at the right bulbs. This model doesn’t go for less than less than the individual price stated on Amazon or less than £85 for the twin pack.

EDIT: Never mind, you’re right, seems they’re running a promotion at the moment for Hue bulbs:

“Place 3 items in your basket and the cheapest product will be free.”

The cheapest I can find individuals on eBay is £39 - so I’d rather take my chances there than selling each one for £30 or less. Will only budge on the price if collection is made, or I’ll hop in my car and deliver. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Headset is still for sale.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017