3 x Chip on the Cheap

Crocodile JD

Lurzen Tech have been around a while they specialize in reconditioned InFocus units. They come with guarantees, but sometimes not in original packaging and with photocopied manual etc. I know a couple of people bought from them with no probs albeit on much cheaper units.

Croc

just wondering

Thats a bit of a cheek , if you check the banner add on the listing , it shows that they have reduced the price to 4999 Euros , but are selling it in the uk for £4999.99 making it 6999.99 euros , Hmmmmmm typical uk rip off prices me thinks.:suicide:

Timbo21

Just think; this projector was going for over £20,000 a year or so ago :eek:

I just hope no one who paid that a year ago has seen this advert.

They'll be paying us to watch the things soon :clap: ;) .

danny daniell

I am seriously considering this model,it looks awesome value.....is this the best pj that can be had for £5k? or would somthing like the Ruby outperform it?

Cheers,
Danny:)

Streetrod

Novice Member
I think you would have to do a side by side comparison to check that out. But at this price it is very good value. Just to add one point , I think this one might be the ealier model. When the Sim 3 chipper came out they introduced the DC3 chips to the 777 and reduced the price from £20k to just under £10k

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom