3 problems encountered when using lyngdorf TDAI-1120

mickbirch2000

How do you connect the sub? Life on subwoofer?
The sub is connected to the stereo analog out of the Lyngdorf 1120 using the low level i/ps on the REL.
With careful adjustment it works perfectly.

Cosmocat

Standard Member
How do you connect the sub? Life on subwoofer?
LFE? :)
The sub is connected to the stereo analog out of the Lyngdorf 1120 using the low level i/ps on the REL.
With careful adjustment it works perfectly.
Ok thank you very much for fast answer!
I went to the store yesterday and got home with a svs 3000 micro. Set my Rubicon 2:s with 80 Hz highpass filter and the sub with 80 lowpass and then ran room perfect. I'm amazed with the result but will experimenting more with other settings.

harkpabst

LFE? :)

Ok thank you very much for fast answer!
I went to the store yesterday and got home with a svs 3000 micro. Set my Rubicon 2:s with 80 Hz highpass filter and the sub with 80 lowpass and then ran room perfect. I'm amazed with the result but will experimenting more with other settings.
The SVS 3000 Micro comes with all kinds of DSP trickery you do not need at all and don't want to touch at all (since it's all build into the Lyngdorf, already) but I guess that footprint, looks and power have been part of the reasoning.

And just in case: Yes, you should definitely go with the LFE input and LFE setting on the sub. Have fun playing around and listening.

Cosmocat

Standard Member
The SVS 3000 Micro comes with all kinds of DSP trickery you do not need at all and don't want to touch at all (since it's all build into the Lyngdorf, already) but I guess that footprint, looks and power have been part of the reasoning.

And just in case: Yes, you should definitely go with the LFE input and LFE setting on the sub. Have fun playing around and listening.
All in the lyngdorf. Just use svs app for volume.
Yes it's small (happy wife) and powerful (happy me). :)

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic 2022 OLED TV hands-on, Picture Settings Discussions, Hi-Fi and AV News & More
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom