1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 Megapixel CamCorders? (Sony 330?)

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by wrsquire, Mar 7, 2004.

1. wrsquire

wrsquire
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    OK, here's the big question....

I have just bought a Sony PC105E and am not too happy about the clairty and sharpness of the picture :(

Now i have a 3Megapixel Digi Camera, and the quality is fine, I have seen 1megapixel Digi Cameras and the quality is not that good.

So does the Sony DCR-330 have 3Megapixel for Video recording or only for Still pictures :(

I want to get my money back on the Camera, but I have to do so by Monday 08.Mar :(

Hope someone can help, as I am dissappointed at the moment to say the least :( perhaps my expectations were too high to start with :(

Regards

--Roger:confused:

2. matty2767

matty2767

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i have a 330.

it uses 3mp for the stills but only 2 something for the video. it uses some of the other pixels if you have it in widescreen and for zooming. it is complicated and i dont understand it.

i used to have a pc120 until it broke and got the 330 which has even better picture quality and with the added advantage of widescreen. the colours seem much sharper and brighter.

3. Phonestud

Phonestud

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I got DRC-330 few days ago , it's not a prof machine but okay for many amateur processes . It has 3megapixel for photos and about 2.1megapixel for video recording .