3 Megapixel CamCorders? (Sony 330?)

wrsquire

Standard Member
OK, here's the big question....

I have just bought a Sony PC105E and am not too happy about the clairty and sharpness of the picture :(

Now i have a 3Megapixel Digi Camera, and the quality is fine, I have seen 1megapixel Digi Cameras and the quality is not that good.

So does the Sony DCR-330 have 3Megapixel for Video recording or only for Still pictures :(

I want to get my money back on the Camera, but I have to do so by Monday 08.Mar :(

Hope someone can help, as I am dissappointed at the moment to say the least :( perhaps my expectations were too high to start with :(

Regards

--Roger:confused:

M

matty2767

i have a 330.

it uses 3mp for the stills but only 2 something for the video. it uses some of the other pixels if you have it in widescreen and for zooming. it is complicated and i dont understand it.

i used to have a pc120 until it broke and got the 330 which has even better picture quality and with the added advantage of widescreen. the colours seem much sharper and brighter.

P

Phonestud

I got DRC-330 few days ago , it's not a prof machine but okay for many amateur processes . It has 3megapixel for photos and about 2.1megapixel for video recording .

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: REL T/9x Subwoofer + Bowers & Wilkins PI7 Reviews, AV Shows in a Pandemic and more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom