3 From Hell (Rob Zombie, UK Blu-ray October 2019)

Ste7en

Distinguished Member
I'm surprised this is the first you've heard off it. RZ has been very active on social media throughout the production.

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
I'm surprised this is the first you've heard off it. RZ has been very active on social media throughout the production.
Same it's been everywhere for months

I am so stoked to see this Rejects is probably my favourite horror film in forever
Absolutely adore it & was seriously saddened by the ending so when Rob teased this I was over the moon
Can't believe it's releasing in a few weeks.
I'll be getting it release day & just hope someone does us a collectors edition steelbook or something

Neil

IGC

I do follow directors I like but I've been disappointed with his work for years (not seen the Halloween reboots either).

Looking forward to this though just hoping the Captain gives it a bit of his mojo. He makes King's clown in It look like a Disney character.

Soundwave

Distinguished Member

I do follow directors I like but I've been disappointed with his work for years (not seen the Halloween reboots either).

Looking forward to this though just hoping the Captain gives it a bit of his mojo. He makes King's clown in It look like a Disney character.
I wouldn't get too excited for cap Spaulding he's hardly in it...I think there is like a scene or 2 which helps explain the absence
Sadly Sid got ill just before filming was due to start & needed an operation meaning he wouldn't be anywhere near available for the movie so Rob brought in a new character played by Richard Brake
Hopefully the switch works

Either way I'm so stoked for this

Neil

Soundwave

Distinguished Member

IGC

Enjoyed the first hour but struggled after that. 2 hours is way too much.

The Captain is in it, obviously he was too unwell or died so they had to do a bit of rewriting or most likely just editing as there's loose ends.

Damn strong cast for that first hour too.

6/10.

Coz22998

Distinguished Member
Has anyone successfully redeemed the UK code from this yet? Mine keeps giving me an 'unknown error' message at the Lionsgate redeem site...….email and photo's sent off to them but wondered if anyone else is struggling. I had issues with the John Wick 3 code as well...…...bloody digital rubbish...….grumble grumble...….

IGC

It's just the longer cut. The USA Blu-ray/DVD combo edition has the R cut on the DVD only and the US UHD/Blu-ray combo only has the unrated on UHD & Blu-ray.

Walmart (they ban music and magazines but not this) have their own edition:

IGC

When I say longer I mean the more violent version. You can see what/where Zombie cut to get his contracted R cut. I think the other side of the contract was also it was released in a couple of cinemas for a few days.

Keeping everyone happy (apart from people that didn't think too much of it).