3 DVDs for £15 from Channel.com

sy278

Established Member
Reaction score
Channel.com doing 3 DVDs for £15, total of 233 titles available.

CLICK HERE

looks like there may be a few good buys in there.

aren't they one of those movie clubs where you have to buy 6 dvds at full price before you can quit?

"All we ask from you is that you buy at least 6 DVDs, videos and/or CDs at the Channel Price." :eek:

mmmhmmm, not such a great deal then, there are many better introductory club offers out there.

You dont have to signup that way, at least I didnt.

Hi
Ive been a member of channel.com for quite some time now, There are some very good offers once youve got past 12 purchases,I brought mostly cds so didnt spend much on top,I now get £1 off any purchase all chart cds £7.99 and below and like whats been pointed out at the top of the thread 3 dvds for £15 and there are more than 300 titles to choose from.
Cheers Gonzo.

i am also a member, the deal i got when i joined was 6 dvds for £20, i did join when they just started out.

i have had some bargains, i got School of Rock was £5 4 weeks after release also got the Die Hard Trilogy for £7.99 etc

Dvdsoon and cdwow are all you ever need.

I'll never deal with one of these companies again after using Brittania.

Aretak said:
I'll never deal with one of these companies again after using Brittania.[/QUOTE

Nothing like brittania i should know i used to be with them long ago .Channel are very reliable and tell me where you can get all the latest cd titles for less than £8 also some come out even cheaper, I must admit though i buy mostly cds from them and pick good price dvds.
Cheers Gonzo. :)

channel are part of Universal Pictures

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom