3 blu rays for £27 delivered...

darklight

It's a pretty crap selection, don't you think? And the name of your post should be 3 Blu Rays for £39, not £27!

Jack-Deth

Distinguished Member
And the name of your post should be 3 Blu Rays for £39, not £27!

Why? You order 3 Blu Rays from the list on that link and they come to £27 :oops:

ani4ani

It's a pretty crap selection, don't you think? And the name of your post should be 3 Blu Rays for £39, not £27!

Did you actually take the time to look?

Selection is fine and for sure as the 2" high banner on every page says it 3 for £27!

Jack-Deth

Distinguished Member
Did you actually take the time to look?

Selection is fine and for sure as the 2" high banner on every page says it 3 for £27!

There is quite a good selection for 3 for £27, i thought as well. Hellboy is a particularly good example of BR (at least picture wise) IMHO

LuciusFox

That's a pretty rude post, and you shouldn't be slating posts when other forum members are merely trying to be helpful by pointing out good deals they have spotted online. Show some manners next time.

darklight

That's a pretty rude post, and you shouldn't be slating posts when other forum members are merely trying to be helpful by pointing out good deals they have spotted online. Show some manners next time.

Dude chill out! When I followed the link it was 3 for £39 at the side of the offer page. Now with a closer look it is 3 for £27. Sorry about that.
As for my comment about a crap selection, that's my thoughts. Granted there are one or two good ones but over all I thought it was poor so while I apprecaite the heads up I was merely commenting on the selection and not the fact that a member posted the link:smashin:

LuciusFox

Dude chill out! When I followed the link it was 3 for £39 at the side of the offer page. Now with a closer look it is 3 for £27. Sorry about that.
As for my comment about a crap selection, that's my thoughts. Granted there are one or two good ones but over all I thought it was poor so while I apprecaite the heads up I was merely commenting on the selection and not the fact that a member posted the link:smashin:

Sorry darklight, it was late when I posted, so probably over reacted a bit and ended up sounding a little rude. Apologies dude. :oops:

dudeonline

I agree not a massive selection, but at £9 each you can breathe some life into some of the old copies of films you have.. Yes it did say £39 quid as well as £27 quid, but when I selected 3 it charged £27.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom