For Sale 3 Alphason Hifi racks including 1x 5 tier glass rack

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Don Dadda, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Don Dadda

Don Dadda

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +730
    For those who fancy a bit of DIY creativity I have 3 broken down Alphason HiFi racks for sale

2x 5 Tier (1 rack is Glass)
    1x 3 Tier

2 of the racks (the 5 tier glass and 3 tier) I had acquired for a project The other 5 tier i already had. I had in mind for all 3 to build a AV/HiFi rack/unit but went in another direction.
    They are all broken down and in a box to save on space. I still have all the tubes spacers ( which are the same size for all 3 racks), rods and spikes for 1 rack. I shall look to see if i can find the rest of the spikes though i don't think i had all 3 sets to begin with. Its been that long.
    They are in good condition with 2 of the shelves having a couple small screw holes when glass doors were fitted and another with a scratch

The Glass and the 3 tier racks are slightly different in design to the wood/mdf 5 tier rack design. They have a slight curve on the width of the shelfs as it was a later version of the the 5 tier wood rack which shelfs are straight.

Pics attached but not of the glass because it has been in the box for ages and cannot find a picture of one on the web but its pretty much the same as the 5 tier rack but with a flush top.

Shelves can be sold separately but in their 5 or 3 formation. Also the 5 tier wood rack was resprayed Black but is easy to removed as it wasn't 'baked' on. it also has a couple small screw holes when glass doors were fitted. Again easily filled and repaired

These need to go as i have no use for them and don't really want to chuck them in the bin.
    so those with hifi creative juices flowing you could construct your own design of rack/unit

These are heavy so collection preferred, especially for the glass shelves as i cannot appropriately package and protect them to send them in.

Delivery for the wood shelves could be possible but at buyers costs and will need to check price of delivery due to weight

£60 job lot
    Thanks for looking

H

Price and currency: £60
    Delivery:
    Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: Paypal or Cash
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
  2. Don Dadda

Don Dadda

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +730
    Bump