For Sale 2x Sonik Tournos 6000 Quick Drag Long Casting Carp Fishing Reel

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Spendy26, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Spendy26

Spendy26

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +363
    For Sale pre loaded with line in good condition, Super smooth. I believe the line is 18lb but could be wrong but never had a Carp break the line so far this summer. Looking for £50 Each including delivery.

Spec:

Sonik NEW Tournos 6000 Quick Drag Long Casting Carp Fishing Reel

Built to the same spec as the larger 8000 & 10000 models, this silky smooth and tough reel is sure to be popular with anglers looking for quality, reliability and great value in a smaller big pit reel option. With generous line capacity and a 1 turn quick drag setting, the 6000 is another must have product from Sonik.High strength carbon composite body/rotorInstant anti-reverse systemLong cast angled spool lipDual strength stainless steel main shaftWorm drive for perfect line layRapid drag system for free spool to hook setGear Ratio 4.6 :1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Price and currency: £50 Each
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
    Payment method: BT Or PPG
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.