For Sale 2x Samsung INFRARED converted compact cams

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by g8ina, Aug 14, 2013.

1. g8ina

g8ina

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +865
    [​IMG]

Top :

The Samsung S860 is 8.1MP with a 3x optical zoom. Modified to INFRARED at 650nm, giving loads of colour. Takes 2x AA batteries and SD cards (including SDHC). Has customisable white balance, but this needs to be set each time the camera is switched on. Needs to be set in Macro mode for correct focus. There is also a very minor smudge on the LCD but this does not affect operation or image quality. Includes camera, wrist strap, original box, docs and a USB cable.

Test Shots

S860 SPECIFICATIONS

Looking for just £75 including UK post ono.

Sample :
    [​IMG]

==========================

Bottom :

The Samsung S700 is 7.2 MP, with 3x optical zoom, takes 2x AA batteries and SD cards (NB- the S700 does NOT take SDHC!!). Modified to INFRARED at 650nm, giving loads of colour. Has customisable white balance, but this needs to be set each time the camera is switched on. Focus is good. Just the camera and a wrist strap included.

Tests shots

S700 SPECIFICATIONS

EDIT : Looking at those test shots I can see a hotspot in the centre of the image. This should be fairly easy to fix in any decent photo editor, but as I hadn't seen it before I will drop the price on this one to just £55 inc post UK.

Sample :
    [​IMG]

===========================

WITHDRAWN - Nikon D70 Infrared. Actuation count 44k, modded by me today at 650nm giving wonderful colours. Includes camera body, battery, charger, LCD cover, body cap, strap, USB cable. Requires a CF card, not included. Test images taken today show focus to be spot on, no visible dust bunnies at f4.5 but a few minor ones showing at f29.

Test Shots at Flickr

Sample :

[​IMG]

I wont bore you with links for spec, cuz everyone knows that the D70 can do :) Looking for £250 ono inc UK post. WITHDRAWN

===========================
    I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2013
  2. g8ina

g8ina

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +865
    added Nikon D70 IR

3. g8ina

g8ina

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +865
    Open to offers on the Samsungs, gotta sell I need my new D7000 :)

4. g8ina

g8ina

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +865
    D70 withdrawn.

5. g8ina

g8ina

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +865
    Last bump open to offers before ebay gets em.

6. g8ina

g8ina

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +865
    withdrawn, moving to the bay next week.