• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

2x 46" + 2x 55" screens for meeting rooms/staff areas

stu_69

Standard Member
I need to purchase some screens for meeting rooms and for above coffee area in work.

For 1 of the meeting rooms I want a 55" screen - mostly presentations. Above the coffee area a 55" - BBC news, sport, presentations, occasionally video conferences.

Two smaller meeting rooms I am thinking of putting in 46" screens in both rooms.

So which should I go for? I am leaning towards LED screens due to weight, green features etc but I am open to suggestions.

Spend - approx £1k per screen. I was looking in Costco but the bigger screens they had were all 3d which seemed pointless for this project.

-- sorry about any spelling/grammar errors, this was all posted from iPhone.

peero87

Standard Member
I would maybe have a look at the samsung 46c750 which is 700 at the minute through dsg. Yes it's 3d but at the price just eBay the glasses in the box and for the price it's a really nice 200hz LCD. Led will be much more for something that from what you've said won't make a massive difference IMO.

stu_69

Standard Member
Thanks for that suggestion. I can get those screens from my supplier for the same price.

Any suggestions for a 55" screen?

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom