2TB Seagate ST2000DM001 Barracuda 7200.14 SATA 3 HD

davidm2

Established Member
Reaction score
2TB Seagate ST2000DM001 Barracuda 7200.14 SATA 3 6GB/s 7200rpm 64MB Cache 8ms OEM NCQ

Brand New Product - AVForums Exclusive Offer - While Stocks Last

Normal Retail Price: £76.19 Inc VAT
AVForums Price: £71.99 Inc VAT **price updated 31th August**

AVForums Members are entitled to Free Delivery - (Mainland UK) or Reduced Carriage (Other Areas) - for orders over £50 (excluding VAT/Carriage)

To order: Please post below, and we'll contact you by PM

Combining state-of-the-art technology and industry-leading manufacturing expertise, the Seagate® Barracuda® 7200.12 drive—the 12th generation of this award-winning desktop hard drive family—delivers 2TB of high-performing, eco-friendly digital storage. Designed with industry-leading acoustics and low power levels.
1723575-a.jpg

Barracuda® hard drives give you what you want.

• 7200 RPM performance
  • OptiCache™ technology further exploits big 64MB cache sizes and improved micro processor capabilities
  • SATA 6Gb/s technology to further maximize performance

Last edited:
i would like 2 of these 2tb drives please
would these be ok in hp n40l server
cheers

Last edited:
i would like 2 of these 2tb drives please
would these be ok in hp n40l server
cheers

Please can you PM your name and contact details - and we'll arrange a callback for you.

Thanks

Do you know what firmware is on these drives (as Netgear recommends CC4H to work on the ReadyNAS NV+.v2)?

Have you been able to find the required information (and for the 3Tb drives, while you're looking into it please)?

I will update the thread as soon as I have an update on the information.

Please keep questions off thread as per the rules for the section

thanks

Clarification required, please...

The headline offer is for a Barracuda 7200.14, but the body of the text is for a Barracuda 7200.12.

I'm sure it's just a typo, but your assurance that it is for the 7200.14 would be appreciated.

I still havent had a reply, is this normal for scan offers of avforums? Ive never used them before.

Was asking if I could have 4 of these drives but I've not had an answer or any message yet?

Mr Gothic should have also received his invoice number now.

I still havent had a reply, is this normal for scan offers of avforums? Ive never used them before.

Sorry for the delay Kram - hopefully you should have received a text message with your invoice number now.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom