Wanted 2TB + HD

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Boomy, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Boomy

Boomy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +84
    Anyone got any reasonably cheap Sata drives laying about? Not too worried about speeds etc so long as they have no bad sectors and they can be posted.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. motoroller

motoroller

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +30
    1.5tb going spare here - I can leave it testing in a USB caddy. What's your preferred testing program?

3. russ9898

russ9898

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    How many are you looking for? I have 2 which I am currently transferring data from and will be removed from my system tomorrow, but can potentially have 4 available for sale if you are interested.

All are Samsung HD204UI's with good crystal health reports which I will post if you're interested.