2nd Hand Digiboxs any problems?

Tyz

Standard Member
Just won Pace DS430N on e-bay to replace old amstrad box, is there any problems that can arise in installation or getting it to work?
If box is still on contract or stolen? or am i just to pessimistic..
Tyz.. :confused:

Robbie34

Novice Member
They are nice boxes and quite fast. They also run very cool. I have one for my French holiday home.

Out of interest, how much did you pay? You can get one of these from Simply Digital for £89.95 including a Freesat card.

Tyz

Standard Member
Hi Robbie,
I payed £45.99 + £9.99 for delivery £55.98 total , i just hope its all ok, when it arrives.
Ty.. :cool:

justdoit

You will need to contact sky to get your viewing card switched over to your new box so I guess thats when you will find out any problems.

chuckalicious

Be careful. If this box has any stored Box Office charges on it (ie the box wasn't able contact Sky at the time of watching) you'll get charged when you pair the box as it'll send the charges to Sky.

This just happened to me when an engineer replaced my faulty digibox. I'm now being charged for 3 movies which were watched in 2004!!!!! Madness.

They will also refuse point blank to admit that this can or has happened.

Robbie34

Novice Member
justdoit said:
You will need to contact sky to get your viewing card switched over to your new box so I guess thats when you will find out any problems.
If he is going to use it as a Freesat box then he needs do nothing. If he decides to subscribe to Sky then they will issue a new card.

Trending threads

Top Bottom