2GB Memory Stick Pro Duo - Anywhere have them in stock?

robo989

Ex Member
Reaction score
Hi, I know lots of places are listing the 2GB Memory Stick Pro Duo but they all seem to be out of stock, and generally overpriced at that!

Anyone know where there in stock at a reasonable price?

Or failing that....Just in stock!!!! :rolleyes:

Thank you :)

I've had a look about but haven't seen any i'm afraid...

Found a 4gb on pricerunner for about £338 LOL.

darn it, oh well :)

£338 is actually a pretty good price for a 4GB pro duo, if you think about how new they are. I didn't even know they were out yet.

Its a bit of a cheek, sony using this format, the sticks are about twice the price of normal flash cards like compact flash\multimedia cards.

:(

Thanks for posting tho

Videogamesplus.ca have them listed on site for £135 including 3 day dhl shipping. Dunno if they have em in stock though...

By Xmas these will be much cheaper, esp when they start producing the 4 Gigs in big numbers.
You can get 1 gigs for about £50 now

True enough. I paid 64 for my first gig, and that was a Sandisk. I got another the other day for 52, and it was a Sony, so the price drop has been substantial.

Hi all,

it looks like MyDV.co.uk are not sqeaky clean. I checked my statement today and they have taken out too much money - £139.42 instead of £129.99. They also appear to be American and not based in London.

If anyone has bought from them and still awaiting goods then you had better get in touch with your credit card company to complain.

Cheers,
Z.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom