For Sale 2GB ASUS GTX670 DIRECT CU2 TOP

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by psikey, Mar 12, 2013.

1. psikey

psikey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,040
    2GB ASUS GTX670 DIRECT CU2 TOP

• As powerful as a reference GTX680
    • Low power use for a card with this power
    • Super quiet & cool even under load
    • Factory Super Overclocked with vastly superior cooler

I paid ~£377 for this card new from SCAN on 3/6/2012 so stacks of warranty left. Complete in original box & mint condition.

Its a factory overclocked card so I've never pushed it any further. Runs every game I've played with high fps at maxed quality at 1080p.

Ideally wanting £275 including insured Special Delivery with payment by Bank Transfer.

Only thing I'm looking for in part trade is a WD TV Live (the one with Netflix/wireless)

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2013