1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

28LS60 Vs 28ZD26 Picture quality

Discussion in 'TVs' started by astonbilla, Mar 4, 2003.

1. astonbilla

astonbilla

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +37
    guys i know a lot of you are delighted with your LS60. I was very tempted to buy the tosh and as i couldn't get a decent test of them side by side i have gone for the sony. The only thing that worries me is the picture quality, is the sony as good as the tosh?

Can any ex-tosh owners comment?

I worry because all the mags seem to suggest the tosh has a great pic whereas the sony lacks detail???!??!

2. testcard

testcard

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Speaking as a 32LS60 owner of two weeks, I can only say that the detail and clarity in the picture is stunning. Can't comment on the Toshiba as I haven't seen one, but have no regrets about going for the Sony.

3. astonbilla

astonbilla

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +37
    sounds good!, thanks.

4. testcard

testcard

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Probably worth pointing out that it's definitely not worth trying a comparison test in somewhere like Curry's, where you have 100 sets taking a daisy-chained RF signal. At least in Sony Centres they seem to have their sets connected to a decent signal source. Anyway, good luck in your search for the perfect picture!