1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

28ld5200 Came Today!

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by Samuelkaye2, Dec 17, 2004.

Tags:
  1. Samuelkaye2

Samuelkaye2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys,
    After 4weeks of waiting and 2 different firms I finally got hold of a Hitachi 28ld5200E courtesy of comet. First thing I tried on it was my X-box with Halo 2 through composite. User interface is very easy to navigate through, though I haven’t had a chance yet to adjust the manufacturing default settings. First impressions of it are very positive; the sound is truly amazing with incredible bass. The picture quality is of an incredibly high standard though at a closer inspection there is a light smearing though nothing to write home on. I then decided to try playing lotr 3 through my Sony DAV s880 home cinema system, which I can say it truly breathtaking, the picture quality is amazing (scart connection) and the sound as impressive as it was on the x-box. One slight criticism I noticed was some horizontal lines spanning across the screen of a light pink/peach colour though I think this could be setting which is adjustable? (Any help would be appreciated as to the picture settings you would recommend). Will try to get some pictures up ASAP.
    Sam