28 Weeks later

According to Amazon,it is released on the 29th October on Blu Ray.

Its a bit annoying that the HD / Blu-ray versions aren't released on the same date as the standard def's.

I wondering this too for 28 weeks later but it is annoying having to endure the wait .... why ????

Thanks for the reply.....and yes, these staggered releases are annoying :thumbsdow

Is it Blu-Ray only?

:( Unfortunately it appears so.... It is a FOX release after all.

for now anyway. :devil: :rotfl: Maybe there will be a German HD-DVD version or we'll be flooded with cheap and decent dual players by then... fingers crossed! ;)

Never mind. If i pick up a BR player at some point i'll get this.

I'm sure i saw somehwere that 28 Days Later/ 28 weeks Later and Hostel/ Hostel 2 are all being released around the same time.

These kind of films plus the SAW trilogy are what would make me go BR

At last we'll be able to stock up on plenty of horror movies on Blu-ray this Christmas.

Never mind. If i pick up a BR player at some point i'll get this.

I'm sure i saw somehwere that 28 Days Later/ 28 weeks Later and Hostel/ Hostel 2 are all being released around the same time.

These kind of films plus the SAW trilogy are what would make me go BR

October 9th for 28 Days/Weeks Later and Oct 23rd for Hostel/Hostel Part 2

Tony

Hi m8y,is the Tosh Lcd any good,thinking of getting one this week for PS3 & Sky HD?

Cheers

yes mate anything in hd looks stunning imo....but sky sd looks a bit smeary.

Couldn't wait for the HD version coming out & bought on impulse at the weekend as only £12.95 in HMV, which is good for them !

Was 28 Weeks shot in high def? I know the first one wasn't (which makes me surprised it is getting a high def release) but I am presuming this new one was?

Have just recieved the R1, but im my mind, I think I prefered it on first viewing when at the cinema, it seems to lose something on the small screen...

My main gripes about the film still stand though whichever size screen its on, that is the paper thin characters and the woeful acting of the two children. I just really hated them two kids, they were just so boring and bland, I could not empathise with them at all. The only person who even had a glimmer of character was Rob Carlyle.

This film needed better child actors, and a few "lets stop and talk" moments to generate character interest.

Aside from the brat related issues, the only other thing I hated was the chopper in the field bit, where suddlenly it turned into a Jerry Bruckheimer film for about 20 seconds, the chopper pilot defied all laws of physics and human ability by making a hedge trimmer out of his chopper, ridiculous. :suicide:

Overall though, all things considered it was enjoyable.

Was 28 Weeks shot in high def? I know the first one wasn't (which makes me surprised it is getting a high def release) but I am presuming this new one was?

If it was shown in cinema's wouldnt it have to have had a much higher res than 1080p :confused:

It was shot on Canon SD PAL digital cameras.

It's been hinted that some was shot on film, but I don't think it's a lot.

Steve W

The end sequence of '28 Days Later' on the hillside was shot on 35mm film, the rest was shot on Canon XL1 miniDV cameras.

Rubbish PQ for a rubbish movie! :thumbsdow

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom