28 incher

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by scrapbook, Mar 1, 2002.

1. scrapbook

scrapbook

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +552
    Jesus christ! Blimey O'reilly! How blooming hard is it to buy a television these days.

All I want is one that is guaranteed to work properly straight out of the box, you know no geometry problems, no horizontal lines.

Shall I stick with my big ugly black box 25"??

I have a nice DD/DTS not too flash amp/dvd set up and want to put the icing on the cake with a 28" widescreen tv for under £700.

Has any one got any tips, because at the moment I am scared to spend any money reading through this board!!

First of all I was looking at the sony LS model, was put off that one by one or two negative comments!

and now I quite liked the look of, in the shops, of the Panasonic TK28PL1 / PL10 only to find out on here what a pile of poo it is.

Come on, there must be something I can but that works!

Any ideas gratefully received, even if only a general point in the right direction with a manufacturers name!!

Please please please!

Thanks.

2. shez316

shez316

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Try the JVC WFT1. Great set at a great price. Only problems are 4:3 geometry (which you'll never use as panoramic view is great!) and adequate sound. Great set overall!