27LP615B Can't Get Rid of Box in Center of Screen ?

oregon2

Novice Member
Reaction score

New 27LP615B - 27" - using a ROKU. Regardless of starting up TV with LG control or Roku I get a small box message in the uppr left hand corner that says "HDMI"- it quickly turns into a large box in the middle of the screen that asks if I am connected to a PC - choice to answer YES / NO/ or check the box below that says DON'T SHOW THIS MESSAGE AGAIN. Tried all three without luck. Message disappears on it own after awhile - but a pain to have to wait since it is right in the middle of the screen.

Called LG support twice and they can't resolve. Have tried disconnecting ROKU and TV both and restarting without any luck.

Looking for some help- thank you !!

Attachments

• LG Notice 2.jpg
    LG Notice 2.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 16
Have you selected "don't show this again" AND THEN pressed Yes or No, in that order?

Have you selected "don't show this again" AND THEN pressed Yes or No, in that order?
Interesting - tried that and when I toggled up to YES or NO - the check in the box disappeared. On the third try of doing this, the check in the box stayed when I toggled to NO. So hit the OK button- turned the TV off and then on again and only got the little HDMI box in the upper corner for about 5 seconds - I can live with that.

Will check it again in the AM - many thanks !!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom