27 inch rotatable 100x100 vesa desktop monitor stand???

Discussion in 'Computer Peripherals & Consumables' started by magnus1, Jan 10, 2012.

1. magnus1

magnus1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi folks im asking if anybody out there has purchased a good vesa 100x100 mount rotatable desktop monitor stand ? I have purchased a hazro hz27wc monitor and need a desktop stand which can rotate to vertical , ive tried to contact hazro and buy the stand from another of their models and they are very inconsistent in there answers and they have no contact telephone number .Any help would be appreciated thanks :)

2. PAH

PAH

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +63
    Have a search for monitor arms if you only want to mount one monitor. There seems to be quite a choice on Google, some as low as £20 odd quid (Newlink) which come with a universal joint so the monitor can be rotated easily.

I'd check they can handle the size and weight of a 27" like your Hazro. Sods law you'll need to pay extra for a heavy duty one.

I've been eyeing up the Hazro 27" for a while and seem to recall Hazro were supposed to be bringing out a better stand for them that you could buy seperately, but if they can't give any reliable information about it maybe not worth waiting around for.